5 Powerful Reasons You Need to Use Video Content Marketing
Content marketing has become an essential part of a marketing strategy across all industries. It is an effective way of showing potential customers how professional you are and highlighting your products or services. Making content marketing as effective as possible is the goal of any serious business.
Successfully achieving this aim, on the other hand, requires content creation in different forms. While some people love reading, others will enjoy listening more, while the majority of people will prefer watching videos. Therefore, you should consider implementing video content to improve your marketing strategy.
Here are 5 powerful reasons why you should do this:
- Better conversion - The more potential customers can learn about your product, the better. Video is an effective way of achieving that goal. Within only a matter of minutes, your customer can have a clear picture of what your product, service or the brand is about. Social Media Marketing has proven that video content usually results in higher conversion numbers than traditional static images.
- Easy to share - Distributing your video content is easy. All the relevant social media platforms support video. With only a couple of clicks, you can better your social media marketing game.
- Information retention - Videos capture peoples attention more effectively. Additionally, the presence of various graphical elements helps with improving information retention.
- Search engine optimisation - Search engines love pages that have as much information for the visitor as possible. Adding videos to your webpages will make your website more SEO friendly. On top of that, if you upload your videos to YouTube, you are automatically ranking in the world’s second-biggest search engine.
- Staying competitive - As video has become easily accessible on mobile devices, many brands have joined the race of staying relevant. Without the right video content marketing strategy, you are missing out. Staying competitive is crucial for business.
Producing video content doesn’t need to be expensive, especially when you are just starting to venture down this path. Many digital marketing agencies, including Pivotal Agency, are able to utilise video content libraries at very little cost and produce engaging videos by using a combination of stock video and images supplied by you.
Hopefully, the above reasons will motivate you to add video content to your marketing strategy. If you want to see how we can help you with video content marketing, reach out to us and enquire. It would be our pleasure to be part of your project!
- Facebook Advertising Hacks
- How To Rank in Google's Local Pack
- Why SEO Is Actually All About Content Marketing
- How SEO Can Help Improve Your Online Reputation Management
- Improve Your Ecommerce Marketing Strategy with These Key Components