Tricare have over 20 locations throughout Australia and offer a diverse range of living options and services to their clients. They needed a new, modern website that outlined their locations and the living options and services available at each with strong call to actions to capture leads and generate enquiries. The new website needed to appeal to and be accessible by a diverse demographic of all ages and technical abilities.
We started with a detailed strategy and scoping phase to fully understand the Tricare product offering and then brought this to life with an easy to use, engaging user interface. The Tricare website was developed on a responsive framework to ensure users could get to the information they needed on any device and ensured it adhered to WCAG guidelines. We utilised WordPress as a CMS and customised it so that it was easy for admins to keep the website up to date without breaking layouts or having to think about design. We also integrated the FreshSales CRM and developed a custom CampaignTrack property integration to automate the website workflows.
- In depth digital strategy and planning to achieve maximum conversion optimisation
- Bespoke WordPress theme with the ability to easily manage all areas of the website
- Responsive layout optimised for desktop, tablet and mobile devices
- WCAG 2.0 & AA Standards review
- Co-branded location landing pages to act as microsite
- Custom CampaignTrack property feed integration
- FreshSales CRM integration