The Uniform Edit.
One of our long term clients, Shirt Studio Coroporate, decided it was time to rebrand their company to reflect the direction their business had moved in. The new brand was The Uniform Edit & they needed a new online presence that reflected the high quality uniform products they produce for their clients. The solution also had to incorporate an in depth product catalogue that allowed customers to favourite products and then quickly and easily make an enquiry about their saved products.
The solution we designed ticked all of the boxes, allowing customers to easily browse the extensive range of products that the Uniform Edit offer and then capture potential leads. The custom built WordPress solution includes catalogue listings as well as a filterable online product catalogue. The online catalogue allows users to favourite products for easy future reference and make an enquiry automatically sharing their saved products with the Uniform Edit team. The website is strategically designed to capture new leads and boost enquiries. A secure online ordering portal was also developed which allows the Uniform Edit to provide a customised, online ordering experience for their repeat customers.
- Bespoke, custom designed & developed WordPress theme
- WooCommerce integration to facilitate product catalogue
- Product catalogue mega menu with filtering options
- Ability to save products to your favourites & request personalised look books
- MailChimp & Insightly CRM integrations
- Client ordering portal customised to suit the unique order workflow