Salon Direct is a leader in the beauty supply industry servicing a wide range of clients from salons to retail customers. Their online presence was outdated and did not integrate with their physical store processes and systems which made managing and growing the online side of the business difficult. A modern, strategically considered solution was required in order to take their online presence to a new level and grow the business.
After gaining a thorough understanding of the Salon Direct business and operations, we developed a Wordpress ecommerce website that focused on sales through a modern, easy to navigate user interface that highlighted the online product range and made purchasing a breeze. The Woocommerce platform was customised to allow wholesale pricing and the ability to restrict purchasing of salon only products for wholesale customers only. Integrations were developed to automate syncing of products, customers and orders with the Pacsoft POS system and the Amazon marketplace. Once the website was launched a digital marketing strategy was implemented to expand their reach and exposure in the market and grow their online sales.
- In depth digital strategy and planning to achieve maximum conversion optimisation
- Customised WordPress theme with mega menu
- Responsive layout optimised for desktop, tablet and mobile devices
- Ability to create wholesale only products and with discounted wholesale pricing
- Pacsoft POS integration to keep products, customers and orders in sync with the physical outlet
- Amazon integration to seamlessly list and sell products in the Amazon market place
- Australia Post integration to streamline shipping and tracking of orders
- Digital marketing strategy to grow online sales