The Capricornian needed to modernise their website to ensure their online presence was in line with the major banks and competitors in their market. The website had to appeal to a wide demographic and position them as serious competitors to big banks and other financial institutions. The website needed a well thought out user experience strategy to ensure customers could quickly find the information relevant to their circumstances and apply online or make contact.
We started with a detailed strategy and scoping phase to determine the key product offerings and information customers were looking for and then brought this to life with an easy to use, engaging user interface. The Capricornian website was developed on a responsive framework to ensure users could get to the information they needed on any device, especially while out and about. We utilised WordPress as a CMS and customised it so that it was easy for admins to keep the website up to date without breaking layouts or having to think about design. A branch locator was developed with a Google Maps integration to allow users to easily locate their nearest branch and loan calculators were styled to match the website UI to create a seemless experience for users.
- In depth digital strategy and planning to craft an optimised user experience for the wide target audience
- Bespoke, custom designed WordPress theme with the ability to easily manage all areas of the website
- Responsive layout optimised for desktop, tablet and mobile devices
- Branch locator module with Google maps integration
- Loan calculator styling and integration
- Security audit and review
- Performance optimisation
- Search engine optimisation strategy for website migration
- Ongoing Wordpress maintenance and patching