Steve Jones Landscaping.
Steve Jones Landscaping were a well established hardware, paving and landscaping supplier operating for over 35 years however they did not have an online store allowing their customers to buy their products online. This reduced their market share and meant they were losing customers to competitors who offered online purchasing. Steve Jones required a complete digital strategy and ecommerce solution that would allow them to sell their huge product range online without massive admin overhead. The solution needed to be tightly integrated with their business management system, Profit Plus, to ensure products, pricing and inventory were kept up to date.
After assessing their requirements in detail and gaining a thorough understanding of the Steve Jones business we developed an ecommerce solution that focused on sales through an elegant user interface that highlighted products and made purchasing them a breeze. We worked with their business management software team to help integrate Profit Plus to automate the syncing of products and orders between their systems. Volume and area calculators were developed to help customers determine their exact requirements and allow them to purchase online without requiring assistance from the Steve Jones team. The end result was a customised Magento 2 solution with a Wordpress integration and an automated sync with the Profit Plus business management platform. This made online purchasing easy for customers and management a breeze for the Steve Jones admin team.
- Full featured ecommerce website built on Magento 2
- Custom developed Magento 2 theme with a mega menu for easy navigation
- Responsive layout optimised for desktop, tablet and mobile devices
- Integration with Foresiight Profit Plus business management software for automated order and product syncing
- Custom built volume and area calculators
- Wordpress integration for blog and marketing pages
- Ability to list in store only products
- Advanced product search and product image lazy loading for improved performance and user experience