Southern Cross Credit Union.
SCCU have worked hard to modernise their branches and banking experience for their customers and needed a website that reflect this same experience. The website had to appeal to a wide market demographic and position them as serious competitors to big banks and other financial institutions. SCCU also need a way to share important information and resources with their brokers that was secure yet easy to manage.
We started with a detailed strategy and scoping phase to determine the key product offerings and information customers were looking for and then brought this to life with an easy to use, engaging user interface. The Southern Cross Credit Union website was developed on a responsive framework to ensure users could get to the information they needed on any device, especially while out and about. We utilised WordPress as a CMS and customised it so that it was easy for admins to keep the website up to date without breaking layouts or having to think about design. We also integrated a broker portal that was secure, simple to manage and easy for brokers to sign up, sign in & access resources.
- In depth digital strategy and planning to determine optimum user experience and navigation path
- Customised WordPress theme with the ability to easily manage all areas of the website
- Responsive layout optimised for desktop, tablet and mobile devices
- Branch locator module with Google maps & team member integration
- Secure broker portal housing information behind a member login