Queensland Parliament Dining & Events.
The dining and events department of Parliament House wanted to branch out and create their own digital presence that showcased the unique dining experiences and event venues on offer. The goal was to create wide spread awareness around their offering and generate more revenue for the dining and events department.
After gaining an in depth understanding of the unique dining and events offering we developed a website strategy that clearly outlined this information to perspective guests and lead them on a journey to discover what Queensland Parliament Dining & Events has to offer. The website integrates with various platforms to streamline the management of restaurant bookings and ecommerce orders and to drive user engagement.
- In depth digital strategy and planning
- Custom designed responsive Wordpress theme to suit the unique brand direction
- Custom events module with filtering and Eventbrite integration for ticket sales
- Ecommerce integration to facilitate the sale of gifts and vouchers
- OpenTable restaurant bookings integration
- MailChimp and Instagram integrations to enhance user engagement