Cars4Us initially launched their business with a landing page and saw instant success through their unique business model and creative advertising campaigns. After quickly outgrowing the single landing page they needed a website that would position them as leaders in their industry and capture as many leads as possible from their SEO & PPC campaigns. The website had to integrate with their CRM, ActiveCampaign, to allow their sales team to contact leads as soon as they are received.
Through collaboration with the marketing team and the client we determined the key product offerings and conversion strategy and then brought this to life with an easy to use, engaging user interface. The Cars4Us website was developed on a responsive framework to ensure users could get to the information they needed and make an enquiry on any device, especially mobiles. We utilised WordPress as a CMS and setup a custom integration with ActiveCampaign to ensure leads were captured even if the user didn't complete both steps of the enquiry form. We also engaged our videography team to come up with a unique video concept that would walk users through the process and highlight the key differences that Cars4Us offer.
- In depth digital strategy and planning to achieve maximum conversion optimisation
- Customised WordPress theme with the ability to easily manage all areas of the website
- Responsive layout optimised for desktop, tablet and mobile devices
- Two step enquiry form with ActiveCampaign integration after each step to ensure all leads are captured
- Videography package to produce explainer video with footage shot onsite
- Collabration with the SEO team to ensure the website is optimised for organic search engine rankings & Google Adwords