eCommerce SEO services refers to the optimisation of an online store. This could mean anything from product descriptions to internal linking. Using an eCommerce SEO agency, like Pivotal Agency, helps your website rank better on Google and ultimately increases revenue.
The pillars of eCommerce SEO services
eCommerce SEO can be stretched across a range of areas. No matter the goals of your business, Pivotal Agency can provide you with the following services:
- Effective keywords — From clothing to home decor, high-ranking keywords can help your products or services appear more frequently on Google.
- Unique content — Trustworthy companies have a range of fresh content across their websites. This could include blogs, landing page copy or product descriptions.
- Website design — Nothing draws in potential customers like an appealing website. Whether you’re starting from scratch or rebranding, Pivotal Agency can help.
What your eCommerce SEO company needs to know
Pivotal Agency specialises in creating customised eCommerce SEO strategies for our clients. Our expert team will work with you from start to finish to ensure your website is up to Google’s standards. We will need to know your goals and challenges during the initial consultation.
We will then devise a high-quality eCommerce SEO package to meet the requirements of your business.
The results you can expect from an eCommerce SEO company
Once we have implemented our eCommerce SEO package, we’ll monitor our tactics. eCommerce SEO is constantly evolving, so we may need to make slight adjustments throughout the campaign — but you should begin to see an increase in organic traffic to your website, plus a higher conversion rate.
With over 20 years of experience, our eCommerce SEO services are guaranteed to make a difference to your business. We’ve worked with a range of clients, from online retailers to educational institutions — and we’d love to work with you. Contact us today for a free strategy session!
Is hiring an eCommerce SEO agency worth it?
Definitely. By hiring an eCommerce SEO agency, your business will be treated to the latest resources and strategies in eCommerce SEO — something you might not have access to. Pivotal Agency focuses on building high-quality websites from the ground up, leaving you to focus on what you do best, running your business.
How do I hire the right eCommerce SEO agency?
Doing your research is essential when hiring an eCommerce SEO agency, as it’s important to consider the extent of their experience and the services they provide. Pivotal Agency assists businesses, regardless of the stage they’re at with their website.
We have more than 20 years of experience in the website design industry, specialising in local businesses. We also work with a range of clients, providing them with tailored strategies and unmatched results.
How long will it be until my eCommerce SEO campaign pays off?
eCommerce SEO can generally take anywhere from 6 months to a year before you start seeing results. While this might seem like a long time, you will see a rise in organic, free traffic.
What should be included in my eCommerce SEO package?
Every business has different eCommerce SEO goals. We avoid a one size fits all approach to our SEO services and work closely with companies to ensure their needs are met. Some of the services we might offer you are:
- eCommerce site SEO audit — Before starting our work, we may want to conduct an eCommerce site SEO audit to uncover what you’re doing well and where you can improve SEO-wise.
- Generate content — Every website needs content to keep Google happy. We can create fresh and unique short and long-form copy for your website.
- Improve page load speed — Potential customers want instant access to your products or services, meaning you need a website that loads immediately.