Join the Pivotal team
We are looking for a PHP Developer to join our dedicated and friendly team.
Required / Essential
- Confident with PHP 8 (we don’t mind if you see yourself as a junior or senior developer)
- Confident with MariaDB/MySQL
- Highly organised, and a “get things done” attitude
- Excellent written and spoken communication (English)
We are especially interested in applicants who also have experience in any of the following:
- Experience with a PHP framework, ideally Laravel
- Assembling reusable layouts using HTML/CSS
- Working with modern JS (ES2015+) and frameworks/libraries such as React or Vue
- Providing technical support (via email/phone)
- Wordpress development (eg. building plugins from scratch)
- Building or using API’s (eg. REST, SOAP, GraphQL)
- Agile workflows
Why work at Pivotal?
- You’ll be working on existing and new “greenfield” projects
- Our team consistently tell us they love the culture and people they work with
- We’re supportive of working from home and flexible hours
- Our passion is automating and optimising our client's businesses through code
- We're well established and have been around for over 20 years
- You'll have the opportunity to use the latest development techniques & your tools of choice to produce amazing products
- We have fun - quarterly social days, Friday team lunches, outings to our local coffee shops & food trucks to name a few
How to impress us
Include in your resume or cover letter 1-2 examples of projects you have worked on. We’d love to hear a short summary of what needs you met or challenges you solved.
← View all Careers
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.