Join the Pivotal team
Full-stack PHP Developer.
We are looking for a full-stack PHP developer to join our dedicated and friendly team of strategists, designers and programmers.
Required / Essential
- Confident with PHP and MySQL
- Can take technical requirements and turn them into code
- Highly organised, and a “get things done” attitude
- Excellent written and spoken communication (English)
We are especially interested in applicants who have experience in any of the following:
- PHP frameworks, ideally Laravel
- Assembling reusable layouts using HTML/CSS
- Wordpress development (eg. building themes and plugins from scratch)
- Building or using API’s (eg. REST, SOAP, GraphQL)
- Working in an Agile manner
Why work at Pivotal?
- You’ll be working on existing and new “greenfield” projects
- Our team consistently tell us they love the culture and people they work with
- We’re supportive of work from home (WFH) and flexible hours
- Our passion is automating and optimising our client's businesses through code
- We're Gold Coast based and have been around for over 20 years
- You'll have the opportunity to use the latest development techniques & your tools of choice to produce amazing products
- We have fun - quarterly social days, team lunches, outings to our local coffee shops & food trucks to name a few
How to impress us
Include in your resume or cover letter 1-2 examples of projects you have worked on. We’d love to hear a short summary of what needs you met or challenges you solved.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Apply Now ← View all Careers