Golden West Apprenticeships.
Golden West Apprenticeships had been operating for over 30 years when they engaged us to help improve their digital presence. Golden West were seeking to update and modernise their website to improve the user experience and lead capture as their existing website was outdated, difficult to navigate and lacked business development focus.
We started with a detailed strategy and scoping phase to fully understand the Golden West Apprenticeships business and then brought this to life with an easy to use, engaging user interface designed around the existing brand guidelines. The website was developed on a responsive framework to ensure users could get to the information they needed on any device at any time. We utilised WordPress as a CMS and customised it so that it was easy for admins to keep the website up to date without breaking layouts or having to think about design. A detailed training session was then provided and an SEO launch strategy was implemented to ensure the existing rankings that had been attained over the previous 10+ years were maintained and improved.
- In depth digital strategy and UX planning to achieve maximum conversion optimisation
- Bespoke WordPress theme with the ability to easily manage all areas of the website
- Responsive layout optimised for desktop, tablet and mobile devices
- Gated content form for lead generation
- SEO launch strategy to ensure existing rankings are maintained & improved