Join the Pivotal team
Web Designer/Front-end Developer.
Are you a skilled Web Designer looking to join a dedicated and friendly team on the Gold Coast?
If design & the web are your passions, you love learning and you’d like to design websites for some of Australia's leading companies, then this position could be for you!
- Designing marketing websites, web applications and mobile applications
- Assisting with UX strategy and planning
- Crafting brands - logos, style guides & marketing collateral
- Developing simple website solutions using WordPress
- Delivering cut-up’s from PSD to HTML/CSS
- Email marketing design and management
- Your primary role will be designing engaging, functional websites so strong design skills in your chosen tool is a must (i.e. Photoshop)
- A strong understanding of website, app and brand design best practices is required
- Have experience with WordPress website development (working with off the shelf themes is a must, building custom themes is ideal)
- Be comfortable working with HTML, CSS & ideally basic PHP
Why work at Pivotal?
- We're a full service digital agency offering website's, mobile Apps, SEO/SEM and digital marketing.
- We're well established and have been around for almost 15 years
- We care about our craft – you'll have the opportunity to use the latest development techniques to produce amazing products
- We believe in up-skilling and growing - you get to attend your favourite industry conference (all expenses paid) and we also do in-house training sessions
- We have fun - quarterly social days, Friday team lunches, ping pong & drinks to name a few
- We have an amazing team of 17 motivated and interesting people
Our Hiring Process
- Click "Apply Now" below and submit your details
- Short and sweet phone interview to get to know each other and discuss the role
- We'll catch up in-person for an interview at our office
- A timed practical test for you to do in your own time
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If this role sounds like you, send us your CV & some examples of your work. We’d love to chat!Apply Now ← View all Careers